Patten and Patten, Inc. provides investment advisory services on a discretionary basis to individuals, families, individual retirement plans, trusts, family partnerships, endowments, foundations, pension and profit sharing plans, 401(k)s, and other institutional investment accounts.
- The Firm’s core belief is that portfolios are best managed in a customized manner.
- The Firm’s revenues are derived solely from management fees applied to assets under management. Under this arrangement, the Firm believes inherent conflicts of interests are essentially non-existent, and at all times, the Firm’s interests remain aligned with those of each client.
- The Firm does not receive commissions from financial products or from trading assets.
- Portfolio Managers base investment decisions on well-researched, independent judgments about the appropriateness of securities.
- The Firm is owned by its principals, so it is independent of external or corporate parent agendas.